Motor Vehicle Accidents
At Miller, Kistler & Campbell, we have been representing clients in legal disputes stemming from vehicle collisions for decades.
For Defendants and Insurers
We help businesses and their insurers evaluate motor vehicle accident claims and determine an appropriate path for resolution. We understand that the efficient resolution of these claims is essential to help businesses control their losses and protect their businesses.
For Car Accident Victims
Our lawyers also represent the victims of a range of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Accidents caused by drunk or distracted drivers — You should not have to pay the price for another driver’s negligence. If an impaired, distracted or reckless driver caused an accident that injured you, our lawyers can help hold him or her accountable.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents — Cyclists and pedestrians are some of the road’s most vulnerable users
- Highway collisions — If a high-speed accident has affected your life or caused the death of a loved one, you have a right to pursue compensation for your losses. We can help.
- Trucking accidents — Large trucks can be deadly when they collide with other vehicles, particularly at high speeds. Our attorneys provide the compassion, experience and regulatory knowledge necessary to tenaciously pursue compensation on your behalf.
- Work-related vehicle accidents — Navigating an accident claim can be particularly complicated if you were driving as part of your job. With experience in both personal injury and workers’ compensation claims, we can help you understand your options for compensation and pursue a fair financial recovery.
Contact us for a Consultation
When representing personal injury victims, we handle cases on a contingency basis, which means we only collect attorney fees if we successfully recover compensation for you. To arrange an initial consultation at no cost, please contact us. From offices in State College and Bellefonte, we assist clients throughout central Pennsylvania.