The attorneys at Miller, Kistler & Campbell have decades of experience handling landlord-tenant legal issues, large and small, commercial and residential, on behalf of both landlords and tenants. Whether your issue involves contract interpretation, real estate or litigation, we can advise you on the landlord-tenant specific application.
Our services include:
- Drafting and reviewing leases and related documents, such as guaranties, modifications, and rules and regulations
- Negotiating lease terms
- Prosecuting or defending an action for eviction or a money judgment
- Collecting on judgments
- Drafting and reviewing rent-to-own agreements
- Negotiating and litigating roommate disputes
- Advising clients about lease clauses such as common area maintenance charges, insurance, third-party management, security deposits, late fees and self-help
The Accessibility of a Large Firm — the Service of a Boutique
Our clients appreciate our warmth and accessibility — especially when it is coupled with decades of experience in real estate matters. Miller, Kistler & Campbell has assisted individual and business clients with property issues for more than 100 years.
Whether you own or rent a commercial space, multifamily property, single-family property, condo, apartment or mobile home, we can assist you. At Miller, Kistler & Campbell, we strive to answer all of your questions and tailor our services to your particular needs and resources.
We encourage you to contact us for a consultation with on of our lawyers if you have questions about your rights as a landlord or tenant. Please send us an email or call our offices to arrange a consultation. With locations in State College and Bellefonte, we serve clients throughout central Pennsylvania.